We are an independent and locally owned adventure travel company in Nepal established in 2019 by Kanchha (Sujan) Gurung, a passionate trekking guide with over 25 years of experience. We are the creator and specialist of adventure travel, cultural discovery, and nature experience in Nepal consisting of highly passionate and like-minded team members who have been working in the tourism sector for decades.
We plan and create our trekking or any other adventure travel itineraries where your safety and experience are the essentiel components above all. Moreover, it can be customized as per your need if the selected itineraries sometimes fall short/long for you. During the off-season, our team members are busy taking fundamental pieces of training or exploring new places to create exciting itineraries.
Our proficient team members are enthusiastic and experienced along with our guides who are all around prepared with adequate knowledge about different places, the culture just, and history. Moreover, they are liberal, attentive, and blissful and give a global standard of administration by making your voyage a remarkable affair. All of our guides are professionally trained and have undertaken necessary training like wilderness first-aid, mountain rescue course (basic and advanced), mountaineering course (basic and advanced), navigation, eco-leadership course, etc. And keeping your safety as our highest priority, all of our guides are equipped with a satellite phone and oximeter on every high-altitude trek.
A popular destination among trekkers from around the world, Nepal has a lot to offer you as the country is unparalleled in mountain adventure. For your next trip to Nepal, contact us to see Nepal as you have never seen it before. Our expert guides and coordinators are willing to take you to some of the best places in Nepal to experience some of the best landscapes on the planet.
“We are Yak Ru Adventure and we welcome you to be part of one of the most thrilling and rejuvenating trips in this Himalayan country, Nepal.”
- A team of French and English Speaking leaders and experts guides
- Run by team members with over 25 years of experience
- Over 50 Holiday Packages (No hidden costs)
- Specialized in small and private groups
- Best Customer service experiences
- 3% of profit goes to welfare funds
- Flexible itinerary on your desire
- 80% Repeated customers
- Guaranteed departures
- Private and group tour
- 99% Success rate
- Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN)
- Department of Cottage and Small Industries
- Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal)
- Ministry of Culture, Tourism & Civil Aviation
- Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA)
- Inland Revenue Department of Nepal
- Office of the Company Registrar